UltraGrip products are designed to offer a solution to joining Plain Ended Pipes and contain an end load resistant mechanism, that grips and seals onto a variety of pipe materials including Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Steel, PVC and PE.
• High-level of performance in both water and gas applications
• Increased diameter range and wide tolerance delivers a reduction in stock holding costs
• Gripping product can be converted to non-gripping flexible product by removing grippers, to permit axial movement
• Available in Nitrile for gas and EPDM for water, materials approved to WRAS as well as KTW and DVGW W270 (11.2007) for potable water applications
• Reversible captive bolts for quick and easy installation
• New design based on proven technology to deliver total peace of mind
• Sizes from DN40 to DN600
Full Flange Sealing Face, can be used on Wafer-type Butterfly Valves.
Up to 4° angular deflection.