MaxiFit Universal Pipe Couplings are designed to accommodate Plain Ended Pipes with different outside diameters. One fitting is able to connect a wide variety of Pipe materials including Steel, Ductile Iron, PVC, Cast Iron, GRP and Asbestos Cement Pipes amongst others.
• Design life expectancy of 50 years, established by rigorous ‘Accelerated Age Testing’ which subjects product to working pressure at 80°C for 1,000 hours
• Wide tolerances permit lower stock holding
• Extensive range is available in sizes DN40 to DN300
• All models accommodate angularity between pipes which allows for normal pipeline movement caused by ground settlement. Couplings and reducing couplings allowing for 6° total angular deflection (3° total on the Flange Adaptors)
• A rigorous Bolt Torque test is completed to confirm that the Bolt, End Ring and Adaptor Body are capable of withstanding Bolt over-tightening to 1.5 times maximum recommended torque
Note: Gas options also available please call WASK team for more information.