A high Performance Polyethylene Jointing System.
The AquaGrip range was developed in response to demand for a simple, high performance end load restraint (Type 1) mechanical method of joining polyethylene Pipes. AquaGrip products are designed to support and grip PE Pipes to prevent pipe collapse and pull out.
• Slip-on Coupling without centre stop or obstruction making it easier to make repairs to existing pipelines
• No need to dismantle products to install
• Same size bolt throughout range means just one torque wrench for all pipe sizes
• Substantial axial pipe adjustment up to 50mm – ideal for making pipe and valve insertions into existing lines. No need for precise cutting of the pipes or for machined pipe ends
• Versatile range. Straight Couplings for simple, convenient repairs, or new lay connections. Flange Adaptors to introduce Valves and Flanged fittings or connect to existing Flanged pipework
• AquaGrip has been tested and found to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 for England and Wales, the Water Bye-laws 2000 Scotland and the Water Regulations Northern Ireland
• Supplied complete with liners for PE Pipes
• Flange Adaptors and straight Couplings designed to the full Type 1 performance requirements of WIS 4-24-01
AquaGrip Coupling assembly joins PE Pipe to PE Pipe.