AquaFast is a quick and easy to install product for Polyethylene pipe connections, providing an alternative solution to electrofusion and butt fusion for all weather and trench conditions. It is a simple fit and forget installation without the need for an internal liner or expensive trench equipment.
• Improved design for easy alignment especially on oval and coiled pipes
• Coupling can be used for repair – no internal restriction ideal for Sewage applications
• No requirement for a support liner, torque wrench or any other specialist equipment on site
• Reduced stockholding – One product can connect one nominal pipe size with common SDRs
• 5O years design life expectancy
• Saves time and effort as Contractor only has to identify PE pipe nominal size to select correct fitting
• Minimal number of bolts to tighten
• Supplied as standard with EPDM gasket approved by WRAS for use with potable water
• Corrosion protection – Metal components are coated with Rilsan Nylon 11 which is WRAS approved for use with potable water
Test pressure = 1.5 x working pressure.