Radius PE electrofusion fittings are lightweight, easy to install and corrosion free and when correctly designed and installed, PE pipelines will last in excess of 100 years.
Maximum fusion integrity for pipeline longevity
- Suitable for gas, water, wastewater, energy & power applications.
- Manufactured from high strength polyethylene.
- Exposed wire technology for maximum heat transfer during the fusion process.
- Patented Easigrip® technology for large diameter fittings for ease of handling during installation.
- Simultaneous socket fusion for all fittings.
- Barcode technology – for automatic temperature compensating electrofusion welding times and fitting traceability.
- Manual fusion times on the body of the fitting.
- Corrosion resistant.
- End-load bearing jointing system.
- BS EN 1555-3 – KM 596928
- GIS/PL2:4 – KM 538462
- DVGW GW 335-B2
- MPA Darmstadt – K 1598/12.2014
- IIP Certification of Conformity to EN 1555-3
Water and wastewater
- BS EN 12201-3 – KM 597648
- WRAS approved material
- DVGW GW 335-B2
- MPA Darmstadt – K 1597/12.2014
- IIP Certification of Conformity to EN 12201-3
Electrofusion fittings maximum operating pressure (MOP)
Radius PE electrofusion fittings are tested for use with PE80 and PE100 pipes in a wide range of SDRs, with MOP in accordance with national and international specifications:
- UK gas specification – GIS/PL2:4 up to 5.5 bar or 7 bar
- European gas specification – BS EN 1555-3 up to 10 bar
- European water specification – BS EN 12201-3 up to 16 bar
Due to our extensive offering, some fittings within our range may have a lower maximum operating pressure than quoted above. For the most up to date information relating to the fitting, please refer to the fitting’s packaging label.
Download our product guide here
Do you need electrofusion boxes? Take a look at our equipment sales and hire